Wipro is Hiring Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics 2023:- Wipro Hiring for Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics – Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. (Wipro hiring Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics 2023)
Wipro Hiring Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics :-
|Job Role||Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics|
|Location||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India (Hybrid)|
Job description :-
• Lead, understand and explain product requirements to product development team
• Act as voice of sponsors throughout the product development cycle. Be advocate of product vision.
• Manage prioritization of product features, align with business for same.
• Communicate releases, schedules and changes to stakeholders
• Manage product scope, defining standard functions of product
• Oversee product development and documentation
• Ensuring quality of product
• Monitor the competition market and suggest insights for improving the product
Experience & Key Skills Required
• 5+ years of experience in Product development
• 15+ years of experience in WMS, Logistics, Transportation and Supply chain domains.
• Product development mindset
• Subject matter expert in WMS, Logistics and Supply Chain domain
• The ability to balance between strategic and tactical decisions
• Strong leadership capabilities
• Strong researching skills to build market knowledge
About Wipro Company:-
Wipro is prominent multinational technology services and consulting company based in India. It offers a range of IT solutions and services to clients across various industries, including information technology, consulting, and business process services. Wipro was founded in 1945 and has since expanded its operations globally, serving clients in over 175 cities across six continents. The company provides services such as application development, infrastructure management, business process outsourcing, digital transformation, and consulting. Wipro is known for its focus on innovation, sustainability, and social responsibility.
How to Apply for Wipro ?
To apply for the Wipro Product Manager- Transportation & Logistics , interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wipro ‘s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply Link:- Click Here
For Regular Job updates – Join Telegram Channel: