HCL is Hiring React JS 2023:- HCL Hiring for React JS- Check Below Details & Eligible Candidates can apply for this position. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. (HCL hiring React JS 2023)
HCL Hiring React JS :-
|Job Role||React JS|
|Location||Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India On-site|
Job description :-
HCL looking for Front End React Developer who has current and relevant experience working with React JS. You should be a knowledgeable developer who has worked in complex projects and delivered excellent UI.
– Good knowledge of the latest ES standards and Typescript
– Unit and functional testing
– Source Control using Git
-Good to have Node JS
-Deployments using Jenkins/CICD
– Experience working in an environment with a variety of developers at different levels
– Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
– Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
– An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
– Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
– An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
About HCL Company:-
HCL Technologies, commonly known as HCL, is a multinational technology company based in India. It provides a wide range of IT services, consulting, and business process outsourcing solutions to clients in various industries worldwide. HCL was founded in 1976 and has grown to become one of the largest IT services companies in India. It offers services in areas such as application development, infrastructure management, cybersecurity, cloud computing, digital transformation, and engineering services. HCL has a global presence with operations in over 50 countries and a diverse workforce of more than 150,000 professionals. The company is known for its customer-centric approach and focus on driving innovation and value for its clients.
How to Apply for HCL ?
To apply for the HCL React JS, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply Here” button provided below. You will be redirected to Wipro ‘s official career page.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, login and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Provide accurate information in your application.
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
Apply Link:- Click Here
For Regular Job updates – Join Telegram Channel: